The Return on Ambition keynotes entertain and enrich the audience. People leave with an appetite to think and feel differently about their personal development.
The keynote focuses on the Return on Ambition Equation, the seven Frenemies, and the Weekly Deliberation tool. The event addresses several pressing questions for ambitious people:
- How can you both be successful and harvest all the fruits of life?
- How can you think differently about your work-life balance?
- Why can your greatest strengths be your biggest weaknesses?
- How can you reach peak performance more frequently?
- How can you use intrinsic motivation to accelerate your personal development?
- How can you improve your well-being without hurting your ambitions?
A keynote is typically one hour and the format can be adapted to the specific context.