We offer a series of keynotes and virtual webinars that engage, entertain and enrich the audience. Participants will leave with an appetite to think and feel differently about their personal development. Below are examples of 3 keynote topics that we have delivered recently:
1. How can you maximise your ambitions?
More than 50% of ambitious people struggle with balancing their achievement, growth, and well-being. And 4 out of 10 doubt whether their efforts are worth it. However, it doesn’t have to be this way. Using the lessons learned from studying hundreds of ambitious people and pioneers such as Elon Musk, Arianna Huffington, Pharrell Williams, and Axel Hedfors, we outline a tried and tested system to deepen your self-awareness about your ambitions, understand what gets in the way, and how you can improve your levels of achievement, growth, and well-being.
- Why it’s critical to actively manage one’s ambition in order to be more successful and fulfilled in life
- How to identify personal “Frenemies” that help and hinder you, and uncover the mindsets holding you back
- How to put in place new routines and to reach peak performance more frequently and improve work-life balance
2. Why every leader should be an aspiring coach
The Future of work will place increasing demands on leaders. These include the need to empower and involve a greater number of stakeholders in achieving shared objectives, foster more diverse and inclusive organizational environments, and build new capabilities for yourself and others at a higher frequency. Underpinning these skills is an enhanced need for social and emotional skills, recently underpinned by McKinsey’s report on the key skills for the future. This session will share key human-centered tools and mindsets that all leaders must have in order to navigate the future.
- Why it’s critical for leaders to develop their coaching muscle in the ‘new world of work’
- How the mind works and the psychology and neuroscience behind helping others develop
- The 3 critical coaching tools to put into practice immediately
- How to identify start a coaching journey with employees to help them reach their potential
3. How to build an environment where ambitious people thrive
Organizational culture is the best predictor and enabler of performance, yet many organizations struggle. Only approximately one-third of employees globally are engaged in their work, leaving massive untapped potential on the table. This keynote focuses on the specific aspects that bring out the best in high performers and ambitious employees.
- How to move from managing employee experience to managing employee life experience
- The importance of going beyond psychological safety to actively involve employees in developing the organization
- Creating a coaching culture at scale
A keynote or webinar is typically one hour and the format can be adapted to the specific context.